Leading the way in safe, professional, and cost effective Rod Rig, Flushby, Vac/Steamer Combo, Hot Oiler/Heater and Pressure Truck services
E.P.S. Flushby Systems Ltd. is primarily an innovative and progressive oilfield service company that provides service on a 24/7 basis. We are dedicated to our customers, to our employees, to society and to our environment.
We encourage innovation, professional conduct and the highest quality standards in ALL our work. It is our mission to provide the most professional and highly skilled employees, safest equipment, and best possible cost effectiveness to our customers.
No job or service is so urgent that it cannot be done safely. Management , through active leadership in Occupational Health, Safety Programs and Environmental protection, will provide and maintain a safe and healthful work environment.
Our goal is for us to become your first call, if we are not already.
Vac/Steamer Combo Units
Hot Oiler / Heater
Management Commitment to Customers and Employees
– E.P.S. Flushby Systems Ltd. is committed to providing rod workovers, flushby, combo vac, hot oiler / heater and pressure services at a cost savings to our customer and reducing their downtime.
– E.P.S. is committed to meeting or exceeding AER / OH&S, government and oil companies regulations.
– E.P.S. is committed to protecting the health and safety of all individuals affected by our work as well, protecting environment in which we live and operate.
– Our management team is committed to keeping standards and professionalism of our company up to and exceeding existing service rig standards.
– E.P.S. is committed to ensuring that all our personnel team are properly trained and qualified and have up to date safety tickets.
– E.P.S. is an active member in PSAC and we support their standards.
– E.P.S. is committed to long term employment with our employees and customers.
– All of our equipment meets or exceeds OEM and / or API specifications.
– Regular inspections of our equipment & machinery are done and certified to ensure no deficiencies exist on rig inspections and that we keep all of our equipment in top running order.
– We actively support local employment / suppliers / service groups in the areas that we are based in and working. We encourage our personnel to become involved in their communities and volunteer organizations.
– Our goal is to become a desirable member of the community in which we operate.